How To Care
1. Wash your extensions with moisturizing hair care products: this will keep the moisture in from shampooing while at the same time not drying them out from over-shampooing.
2. Be Extremely Gentle: Combing or styling the extensions gently can let the hair not falling out. Use a wide-tooth comb, start at the bottom and slowly work your way up.
3. Use Heat Protectant: Use heat protectant on hair extensions. When use hot iron, please keep the temperature less than 390 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Deep Condition: Once a week, carefully put your extensions in warm water and apply a bit of conditioner all over. Leave for around 20 minutes then rinse it.
5. Keep Ends Trimmed: Because human hair extensions will easily get split ends. Not letting the injurie move up the hair